Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hello lovely people of the v2 forums! :slight_smile:

I was just wondering where you all see yourselves in 10 years. I know everyone here wants something different out of life - what do you want?

I’m currently a uni student, so in 10 years time I want to be in a secure job, ideally working as an actor or something within the industry. Hopefully I stay friends with all the awesome people who surround me now and I’d like to have travelled the world a bit. Most importantly though, I want to be happy.

Okay, your turn.

5 Likes

Uni student as well, in 10 years I hope to have finished my PhD and be a doctor. Perhaps someone like Doctor Mike, who’s a fun social media person, but a real doctor too.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I wish you luck on your future career :smiley:

1 Like

thank you :heart: same to you!

2 Likes

I feel like 10 years from now I’d still use a mirror to see myself but idk…

4 Likes

Ha!

I wonder if in 10 years you’ll be funny… :laughing::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hopefully in 10 years I’ll be 27

3 Likes

One word: Famous

3 Likes

I’ll be doing whatever I want when I want, without limiting myself

5 Likes

Probably dead

5 Likes

I see myself as a successful entrepreneur, I wanna start my own tech company in the agriculture sector

3 Likes

That’s optimistic…

2 Likes

David Dobrik reincarnated

5 Likes

Okay but to answer the question seriously, there are things I am fairly certain about, and then things that are a toss-up.

I will definitely be married and will most likely have some smol beans!! A nice house is also the hope.

As far as career though, it isn’t too obvious. I really want this YouTube thing to work well but we’ll have to see how that goes! If I can’t make a full wage off of that which is more than likely, I’ll either be doing graphic design work or video game design of some sort!!

4 Likes

I hope that one of the 3 things will happen career wise:

• I am working for NASA in their astronautical engineering department
  • I become a successful social media influencer and use my platform to help out the 3rd world and to make people laugh
  • I work for ASIS (Australian secret intelligence service)

I hope by then I have travelled well and own a home/property (idk if Im going to married cause tbh there is no hope for me)

4 Likes

i really really really…would like to retire by the age of 30-something and just sit back and relax, enjoy life cus ive already have made a fortune on social media through whatever means… all i need to secure right now is success on v2! ily all

3 Likes

These all sound great! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully doing something I enjoy as a living

3 Likes

Owning my own business in the Film Industry grinding my friggin face off

3 Likes

I want to be the Sensei of my own martial arts club. I’ve been doing martial arts for over a decade!

2 Likes