Where do you post Green Screen Bytes?

So I posted in the /vfx category and it was moved to /general category by a moderater. Does green screen not count as a visual effect? I mean the guy on the pic at the top is in front of a green screen so I am confused now. I know my video is not a trick visual but I thought this category was for green screen stuff too.

2 Likes

Been waiting for a green screen category for weeks. Also still waiting for /absurd which would fit a LOT of green screen content. Hoping they’re added soon!

3 Likes

That is odd, because as you mentioned, the header graphic for the VFX channel is … a green screen.

1 Like

If green screen is not intended here then that graphic should be removed .lol very very confusing

2 Likes

Was your green screen so amazing that they thought it was real? :sweat_smile: In all seriousness, green screen is a vfx and I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t belong there.

1 Like

Here is the byte. Lol Not that amazing. Haha
@Zoebe4

1 Like

What is crazy is that it was removed about 1 hour after I posted it. They moved it to the general category which is not a bad category but I wanted it in the vfx category.
@Zoebe4

1 Like