When V2 Comes out will you still use this forum?

I think this forum is a great way to actually make new connections. When V2 is released do you still see your self as an active user on this forum, and if so in what capacity. I hope this for will continue to be a place to brain storm and interact to form potential artist mash ups.

3 Likes

I will probably use the forum a little bit, but not as much

6 Likes

I know what you mean, I feel like most people will ditch the forum. I think it would be cool to keep using it tho because you have more of community with everyone interacting with each other, asking for advice and giving opinions. :aww:

Maybe we will use it even more. Once the app is out there will be more people having opinions and wanting to add something to the app. And the glitches, we’re going to talk about it here.

3 Likes

Probably more, with the app out and whats going on within the app itself, there will be more to talk about.

3 Likes

Will the forum still be up once the app is released? If so I may still visit once in a while but all y’all can catch me on V2 a lot more

4 Likes

I hope that is the case! It will be cool to keep it around!

I hope that HAPPENS! I want the forum to get super active

1 Like

Yeah it is a good platform to collaborate with other artists

I’m not sure but, I feel like the forums should be implemented in v2 as a link? That way people can come here.

1 Like

Yes, because I like the people here and the vibe is really good.

I personally won’t use it as much as V2, but probably still every so often

1 Like

Sometimes, just for updates & other stuff

2 Likes

Pretty much to keep in touch with the community and know bout updates n stuff

2 Likes

Most likely

I think it’s an awesome place for us all to be connected as artists and creators! I’m staying!

1 Like

I think I will just to connect with people and just talk about random stuff. It’s also a great place to get to know other artists and promote yourself!

1 Like

Yes, this will make a great means of communication to publicize our content and our doubts

2 Likes

In my view the forum should be a direct link to the account of v2 that way the more audience and friends we gather here will already be there on the v2 account

1 Like

I just get on here to check in and see what’s going on with everyone, I feel like it’ll be the same for me when v2 comes out.

1 Like