When the Forums first started

Ya’ll when the forums first started I was STRESSED.
People were spam making topics, I didn’t even know how anything worked-and people were going wild, now we’ve established a good little active group it’s fUn.

11 Likes

thats kinda the reason why i was kinda reluctant to make an account back then… and then I noticed things getting a little better, (still v late) and now things seem fun. !!

6 Likes

It’s a lot of fun rn :))

4 Likes

When the forums started I made an account bc my friend invited me and I didn’t actyally use it until a few weeks ago LOL

6 Likes

well then wElcome to the rodeo buddY

5 Likes

I joined in April, so I wouldn’t know. I came in SO late lol!

5 Likes

And we can happily joke around with others… like I’ve really made friends on here, I was expecting that I was gonna just check in every now and then but nahhhh that’s not how it worked. :joy::joy::joy: thanks guys for being so nice

6 Likes

Same! I didn’t actually expect to get to know people on here, it’s become a really nice community and place to talk !

5 Likes

Yeah! I love this place! idk why i made an account so late though…

oh well, back to memes

3 Likes

What blows my mind is that we’re a group of people from ALL around the world with various ages, backgrounds and experiences. But we get along like we’ve known each other our entire lives. It’s like an online version of Gilligan’s Island…the difference is we are choosing to be together :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Yes for sure! And the age differences that we have don’t affect how we treat eachother which I like :slight_smile: we’re all here for a gr8 time

5 Likes