When Life Give You Lemons You Make ___________

3 Likes

Grab tequila & salt :cocktail:

4 Likes

Tacos al pastor

2 Likes

Lemon pepper chicken

2 Likes

When life gives you lemons you make the most of it cos when life brings you down you use it to make something positive. (Is what a person would say) also don’t bother saying awwww I wasn’t serious :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You make life take it back

2 Likes

you cut them in half and squirt them back into life’s eyeballs

3 Likes

Give them back and make apple juice instead

1 Like

A popular nutrient richnbeverage that consists mainly of the fruit of citrus plants, mostly lemon. This drink is commonly presented in most facilities that sell casual food products and snacks, which means it is highly accessible to those purchasing any of the items corporation is presenting as sustenence . The reason for doing so is because the combination of the high frequency consumption of food and the foods structure, it results in the need of liquid sustainability. Although, having a liquid that has an interesting flavor due to its sour, tangy flavor as a result of the acids within lemons, adds a way of relieving ones thirst in a way that is both quenching and satisfying to execute. Another benefit is that it contains a large number of vitamins and nutrients if consumed in a natural, no additional ingredients added to the mixture, though, corporations add these ingredients to seem even more pleasant to consume so that their product is purchased more and benefits their stocks. The drawback of adding these artificial sweeteners is that most of the time they are unhealthy and have negative affects on the body. The most safe and reliable way to consume lemonade it via direct juicing of the fruit.

4 Likes

A catapult.

1 Like

Dang I should have written that first lol

now im hungry lol

sounds delcious. got to make that

life lesson learned (jk)

1 Like

sounds like you like making limes

dang that must be painful

i like apple juice

uh-huh cool