When do we get app in india?, Dom india wants to know! (June 2020, Updated!)

India was banned by TikTok and Likee. The app will gain popularity for Indians and more Westerners. Hope to see that thing! More International and Indian brands will join Byte too!

1 Like

just here to confirm that I cannot confirm if it is available as I am not in india

14 Likes

India has joined the chat

10 Likes

@dom Affirmative . we are live in india :india:

7 Likes

10 Likes

:eyes::smirk: and it begins

13 Likes

Omg omg omg omg

9 Likes

Woooo! :raised_hands:

I wonder if it’s possible to update articles like this https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/social/video-looping-app-byte-launched-competition-tiktok-6235924/

4 Likes

Ayyy @Furkanaibani

9 Likes

Yay @Furkanaibani . It is now time for you to spread your wings and be out messenger in India for the app for the byte revelation has been revealed

9 Likes

YeeYEEEEEE!!!

8 Likes

This is great news! but that being said how are we gonna get the word out over there? Anything we can do?

6 Likes

it’s out @dom we can see in our App Store!
lesss goo!

7 Likes

I very glad this happened. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::smiley::smiley::smiley::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

OMG. It happened. Welcome to BYTE, India !!! :partying_face:
FalseShinyKingsnake-small

4 Likes

Indian creators…IT’S TIME

3 Likes

Yes it’s up in Indian App Store. Can we add like 1 min video option that will be cool for Indians and others too

4 Likes

time to contact press/journalist for coverage! definitely booming soon, wait :rocket:

2 Likes

After Tiktok people are waiting for an app that is perfect for them and adding the 1Min video duration on byte will make it perfect for them. Has to be quick because on 15th there is going to be another platform launch which will eat Indian market

3 Likes

agree, they should extend the duration to min or so. reels secretly being tested in India (competitor)

3 Likes