When do we get app in india?, Dom india wants to know! (June 2020, Updated!)

Hey,everyone
when is it??
why??
@dom india wants to know!
we are waiting!
i’m already on byte as @Pradeep beta tester

10 Likes

I can’t wait when it expands to other countries, I heard soon IDK how soon.

4 Likes

yep would be exciting for the rest of the world to check out the app

4 Likes

Bumping this post again, we want byte in INDIA

6 Likes

Let’s do this… initiate India Wi-Fi SFX

5 Likes

and people uninstalling tiktok!
@Furkanaibani

1 Like

:joy: yes but tiktok community in India is very strong bro we need some new people on byte from India talented

What if we get carryminati and ashish chanchalani and Bhuvan bam

Woah!!
That’d be great brother!
Who else we got ??

There are few people on tiktok who creates quality contents!
Kruthika??
@Furkanaibani

I know few too that are not posting on tiktok because of this drama. Would be amazing if they can find byte as a channel for them

1 Like

I heard India make a huge chunk of active users on TikTok worldwide - I’m starting to see crossover on TikTok from India on the US version on my FYP

2 Likes

I like your skechers you like me my gucci shooes

3 Likes

Why IS it taking so long to get Byte in other countries? Would help bring more people onto the app, which is desperately needed rigtt now. Loved the content from Indian creators on TikTok.

5 Likes

traffic would be insane :top: idk if byte will be ready for that traffic. but, it’ll be soon though :slightly_smiling_face:

Byte FAQ: https://help.byte.co/hc/en-us/articles/360038891252-When-will-byte-become-available-in-my-country-

2 Likes

Oh, that’s the first time I’ve seen that Zendesk help center for Byte, thanks! I had no idea it was already in that many countries. Hmmm…

2 Likes

What countries other than the US is byte in???

here is the link: https://help.byte.co/hc/en-us/articles/360038891252-When-will-byte-become-available-in-my-country-

1 Like

soon Dom need to take actions lol!

should be available in India now. can anyone confirm?

30 Likes