When byte will release? How much you guys are wating

I can wait anymore please anyone tell me When it will release every morning first thing i do is i check the byte twitte and dom twitte and my whole day suck. How many of you feel same.

6 Likes

haha my hype all of a sudden spiked up again! so i cant wait as welll i feel we INCHES close now

5 Likes

yesss the hype never ends… :ok_hand:

(re-categorised into #hype)

3 Likes

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790

7 Likes

That’s what I do too , I check for any news on Beta first as that is what will come first.

I have no idea man :frowning: I too wish it could come quicker I’m so impatient right now arghh

4 Likes

Hahaha! Bruh I feel the same way. When the app drops, it’ll be my life. Sad but true😅

5 Likes

We know byte is confirmed for spring and beta will be here no later than march! thats all anyone knows for now :grin:

5 Likes

(and trust me; theres lots of topics about this. “whens beta coming”. once we hear ANYTHING more about beta, it will be all over the forums!! Also try to search up topics before making duplicates)

1 Like

I know but but I can Wait Anymore! Maybe u can wait and if you cannt wait than cong u are one of us…

1 Like

Honestly. Yeah I feel you . I have been on the forums every single day. Looking for some info here and there . But…

2 Likes

Hey there! Please avoid creating topics like this - byte will come when it comes. As stated by @LeaElizabeth, the beta is coming in March and the app will release during Springtime. Thanks!

2 Likes