What's your least favourite meme?

I personally hated the Tide Pods meme, gross and wasn’t that funny imo.

7 Likes

Any thread Alex makes

4 Likes

Hey, there is another thread literally identical to this one. Please use the search bar next time!

1 Like

oops, my bad, it didn’t come up as a similar thread when I was creating it so I assumed that it hadn’t been created before. Sorry!

EDIT: I did a search and there’s no other thread like this, apart from people asking “What’s your favourite meme?”

1 Like

Similar topics often are worded differently.

This really isn’t the same thing lol

3 Likes

Meme: a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users

Viral (video): a video that is copied and circulated rapidly and widely from one Internet user to another

Hmmmmmmm…:thinking::thinking:

My least favourite meme is socially awkward penguin from way way back, just never liked that guy tbh :pensive::metal:

Honestly, right now I really don’t like the “xyz at home” meme. It’s just not really applicable to as many scenarios as people try to make it work in

Well if we’re gunna go by any meme, then my least favorite meme of me was the Teddy one :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Two completely different things lmao

1 Like

Moth memes i really hate looking at moths so that whole meme was terrible for me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Whenever I see the tide pods meme, it reminds me why evolution exists.

2 Likes