What's your favorite video game console?

Hi guys! I looked to see if anyone else made this post so far, and haven’t found anything for this common question. So, what’s your favorite video game console? Mine personally would have to be the PS4 or the Nintendo Switch.

All the Sony consoles. I love the PS4.

1 Like

I liked the wii but no one really buys those anymore so I might get the Nintendo switch

1 Like

Ohh I loved the Wii. I actually want to buy the Nintendo switch too but I’m giving it a time until there are more games. Or they come with the Nintendo switch 2

It’s sad that there’s not many games for it

1 Like

The Wii for its time was very interesting and Nintendo is known for trying really weird things. Take Nintendo Labo for example. It looks really really odd. But for whatever they’re trying out right now, props to the company for trying something different, as they could easily profit from microtransactions like everyone else. A lot of respect for them from me.

For those that don’t know what I’m talking about… https://labo.nintendo.com/

1 Like

Nintendo 2Ds, i wish i had a psp and sometimes my xbox is cool

1 Like

OMG the Nintendo Labor looks so cool. I saw when they posted the video, I don’t know if I want it or not. I’m confused on how to create them or if I must buy many boxes and how durable they are.

1 Like

I have a psp, now I don’t use it. I loved the xbox. It was really fun, too many games.

I think the fact that they didn’t do a very good job showing the viewer what it does for the consumer is the only big issues here… which is really all you need for some disaster, but I think most people are just seeing how this plays out for the most part, which I can appreciate. I’m theorizing that this has something to do with virtual reality.

1 Like

nintendo dsi xl or wii… the only consoles i have lol

1 Like

I liked the Game Cube (only for Luigi’s Mansion) and the DS/3DS

1 Like

I only like the DSs for Pokemon:v

1 Like

Literally same though. I have like 6 different Pokemon games just for the DS

2 Likes

PS4 or Xbox both of them are amazing

1 Like

I’m an Xbox boy lolol

I’m literally playing GTA V while reading this post 1516546786267-1548732031

I personally don’t enjoy Xbox from a business standpoint. 360 should never have gotten popular, considering it’s constant hardware malfunctions and unreliable warranty. Aside from that, they’ve had some pretty good titles under the Xbox name. :slightly_smiling_face: The newest Xbox console is pretty alright I’d say. They’ve really learned from their mistakes.

Nintendo switch, although I’ve never owned anything that isn’t nintendo so I can’t compare it much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hummmm, Ps4 or Ps2 i think