What's wrong with the furry fandom?

I am sure you all know that the furry fandom receives a lot of hate, but let me ask: what is wrong with the furry fandom? The furry fandom is just a place people dress up as different characters to be happy and make others happy. It isn’t just about sex, you know. Just tell me what you have against it.

2 Likes

just the sex part

4 Likes

like I said it’s not all about sex. the majority of furries are not in to sex like everyone says.

1 Like

I never got the hate tbh. Just seems weird to hate on something you know isn’t effecting anyone

5 Likes

I just don’t see the fasincation of calling yourself a “wolf” or any other animal. It’s just strange to identify as an animal when you’re clearly a human being. I know it’s not all about the sex but like the sex part definitely doesn’t make the furry community look any better. Just all in all there r a lot of things wrong with that community imo but it’s cool if you like it, I’m not one to judge

4 Likes

I agree 100%.

No hate towards furries though, we’re a respectful and welcoming community :blush:

2 Likes

I can understand it being weird to identiy as an animal

1 Like

i forgot to mention how welcoming the furries are

1 Like

Like I said, that’s the only part I have issue with, people are people, hobbies are hobbies

1 Like

i find it weird af if i’m being honest

but as long as it doesn’t have negative impact of someone, i have no problem with it. like they said^ the sexual and fetish part is what throws me off.

3 Likes

Like @ShonziTho said, I find it kind of weird. That being said though, your free to do whatever you want, and I won’t judge you. :smile:

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care what people do during sexy time so long as it’s all consensual and enjoyable for all the parties involved. I don’t have anything against the furries. To each their own y’know.

1 Like

even if people do it JUST for sex, as long as theyre not having sex with physical animals, and its all consenting, why not. A lot of the world will be a happier place if people let other people enjoy things. Most furries ive met have been very nice people, even if society has ostricised them for one reason or another. I think most people just jump on the “hate” bandwagon, like young JB and twilight.

1 Like

Furries be tryna smash talking rabbits…and act like ain’t nothing wrong with that.:joy::joy::joy:

Personally, I don’t hate the furry fandom. But I will ROAST them forever. lol

BRUH! :tired_face::rofl:Dudes like this get ROASTED where I’m from. lol
In a weird way, it’s adorable. #BeYourself

No offense. Some see it as a 4 year old kid who thought they were an animal but never grew out of it. It can come off as weird and the sex part is weird too.

1 Like