What's up with spotlight?

I’m not always into watching everything on spotlight. But I do at times see what’s on there. The thing is though. Spotlight hasn’t moved since about 4 days now. Is something happening like new changes or what. Why did spotlight stop?

11 Likes

They literally forgot the password to the account lol

Edit: but actually the person running it is probably off and since there’s like 6 staff left there isn’t a backup spotlighter.

17 Likes

I think Dom fired everyone because on the internet (worlds most reliable source for information) it says Dom is the only one on the Byte Team.

7 Likes

I would also like to add that channel spotlights haven’t been updated since October. This is for all channels on byte, as of this date.

5 Likes

Wait really? They forgotten the password for it?

1 Like

No its a gag I am doing.

But as @horndizz and I have stated numerous ways, these are important pieces of the app that need better care we have very straightforward solutions

4 Likes

i’ll update it

3 Likes

Delete the spam accounts on the forum, while you’re at it. Pls, and ty

4 Likes

I always figured that spotlight was added to by the whole team because it’s so diverse

3 Likes

what spam accounts

1 Like

What team

2 Likes

Oof

3 Likes

nope i’m good if they never add to spotlight again. me and my three stupid ears are quite comfortable where we are lmaooooo

10 Likes

hmm wonder where they are

4 Likes

LOL no my sonic video got way to much attention haha

5 Likes

Byte is like an abandoned mall, it’s fucking depressing.

16 Likes

Very hopeful perspective warning⚠️
Maybe they are testing how well the app performs without updating spotlight that way they can see how important it is

2 Likes

VIVIAN, where are you?

agreed. i’ve barely been online and when i do it seems so empty

3 Likes
3 Likes