What's the wost thing you've ever said to your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

So…uhh. I am a sorta awkward human being and definitely flourished through the creation of the Internet and being able to craft things before you say them. That being said, I am TERRIBLE at conversation because I have such a short attention span and am always thinking about what I am saying next. That tends to get me in trouble.

I want to know If this happens to you too and what are some terrible things you have said?

2 Likes

Happens to me all the time! Being single, I don’t really have a “worst thing” I’ve said to a boyfriend before lol

4 Likes

I don’t have and haven’t had one lol.

1 Like

Nothing because they’re nonexistent lol.

3 Likes

uh i relate to the social awkwardness part but um for the significant other um

6 Likes

Boyfriend ? What’s that

3 Likes

Haha I’ve been with my bf for almost 3 years so I’m sure I’ve said everything bad you could think of. However my favorite dumb fight we’ve had is if “day” means when the sun is out, or a 24 hour period. We argued for hours about that one. He also thought “afternoon” started at 11 am so who could trust him

7 Likes

Not necessarily about boyfriends ( I never got one lol) but for friends, I’ve said tons of horrible corny jokes.

And also, I can relate with the awkwardness :slight_smile: I’m the most terrible communicator in the group (although, they have been so supportive to me until I got comfortable talking to them already) but with strangers, it really takes me a long time and energy to be comfortable to get along with new people. And my social energy gets easily drained haha.

1 Like

the worse thing i ever did was become their s/o bc they had to date me :joy:

3 Likes

it’s rare when you use the laughing emoji…

but when you do…it gives me gas bc it doesn’t look right on U

2 Likes

Nothing
I don’t have one

1 Like

npetk
GIRLFRIEND!? TF IS THAT?

4 Likes

Oh gosh!

Lmao good point

1 Like

I con next with that haha

1 Like

I am going to be thinking about what a day is for the rest if my life now haha

1 Like

lmaooo it’s a good question

1 Like

same here #ForeverSingleCrew roll up

1 Like

It’s kinda sad that most of the responses on this thread are from single people :sweat_smile:

1 Like