Whats the weather like?

Its about 26°C here in England, and its the hottest day of the year! Its probably going to snow tomorrow, knowing Britain.

Update: I love this weather but I am dying… It was so unexpected. Im not prepared :joy::joy::sob:

7 Likes

Is it? In the northeast coast of the us it was about 25C a week or two ago, then it snowed the next day.
I was going to say I miss England, but it seems that it’s about the same there :joy:

2 Likes

its 52F here in Montana and it is much too warm.

3 Likes

haven’t gone outside today since it’s my day off so idk :smiley: but yesterday it was suuuper hot which made it nice and cozy out when the sun went down! In Orlando

3 Likes

Literally same weather over here in Switzerland! But the weather here is messy too.
We deadass had about 25 degrees last year around the end of April and I kid you not, it snowed the next day. It was a mess and I hope something like this doesn’t happen this year again, ain’t nobody got the nerve :joy:

2 Likes

Here its 30c
but like every weekend, it rains suddenly :frowning:

1 Like

Be prepared for the lightning tomorrow! Stay safe :heart:

2 Likes

It’s sunny here for now, but I don’t trust British Columbia weather…

1 Like

Ikr haha I’ve been sunbathing all day :joy:

2 Likes

It’s 50 degrees and the snow is almost gone here in Minnesota. 5 days ago I was digging cars out of the snow.

2 Likes

And I… stayed indoors :joy::woman_shrugging: oops

3 Likes

Me too lol. Im used to my old ways

1 Like

I’m in southern Ontario and we had an ice storm last weekend :unamused: I’m so tired of winter :sob::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m living that hermit life :joy:

2 Likes

Cooooooold my duDe

1 Like

Heatwave. Too hot. Can’t sleep.

Also heatwave as in 27*C So not like the equator or anything but its BOILING.

2 Likes

Its 1 degree celcius here

1 Like

Oh that’s cold. At least of you put ice cream outside it will take longer to melt. And you could ice state on puddles. Aside from that it sucks

1 Like

It snowed this morning here is Boston. I guess Mother Nature doesn’t want us to have spring just yet. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

What’s going on. Weather is getting hotter and hotter. EXPLAIN THIS TRUMP

2 Likes