Whats the wackiest way you’ve had to outrun the law? 🤪

One time I had to go across the country and live in a shrubbery bush for 2 Weeks to escape the cops! I had to rub mud all over me so the dogs didnt track my scent! My family thinks I’m dead! My new name is Alberto Rameriz Peterson! It was so crazy haha! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

this one time i fled the police for 3 weeks and ended up in Guatemala because i broke this guys knee by accident. I went by dan quixote

4 Likes

One time I hypnotised the whole of France I was their leader I had to hide for 3 years when the hypnotherapy stopped working

3 Likes

Haha wow! What a crazy story! You should make a youtube video on that?:crazy_face:

1 Like

Now thats what i call Cwaaaazyyyyyy :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This one time I was in San Francisco and I started to walk on the sidewalk and some cops gave me a ticket for not j-walking! And then I get on Facebook news ready to claw my eyes out and throw them against the wall. It was a good day tho cause I got to see a sunset on Ash Wednesday but I still got a ticket.

7 Likes

ok, this is epic

4 Likes

Haha now thats what I call an L-O-L Moment! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

One time I killed the whole population, but brought them back bc they asked nicely and most of them went to hell anyway. :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

4 Likes

Once I wasn’t vaccinated and I visited Nepal and Mongolia therefore the black plague came back to those two countries so 1/3 of the population was killed but nobody knows that it was me cuz afterwards I brushed my teeth very hard and i was cured. Now I live in Mexico.

2 Likes

Omg YOURE A #SAVAGE :joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::crazy_face:

1 Like

Now thats an epic story!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I got a ship and a crew, ended up in Tortuga :man_shrugging:

About to get crusifide “now you’re probably wondering how I got in this situation…” All I did was steal some bibles smh not a big deal

A friend was trying to sell some bootleg Jordans. The logo on the shoe had Jordan shaving his head before practice. :man_facepalming:This caused a riot at our local Chuck-E-Cheese. And the coast guard had to get involved and declare Martial Law on pizza snacks. I’ve never gone to Coachella ever again. :pensive:

1 Like

I killed my brother. Once on a trip to africa we went to the top of a cliff. And i wanted the power he had so i pushed him off a cliff. He fell and was trampled by wildebeest. It was worth it.

1 Like

This sounds familiar…

1 Like

I’m like the fastest runner in 2nd grade

They hated Jesus because he spoke the truth…

1 Like

once I had to go to church