What's the most annoying thing you find in other person

You might not like certain things about other people behaviour. Well this is a platform for you to let it out.

9 Likes

People that make me feel stupid I have anxiety at times and I’m a bit awkward but people always need to point it out and embarrass me :expressionless::expressionless::grimacing:

7 Likes

Somewhat relatable

3 Likes

When ajay tagged someone in the gc and it made me nervous :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

When they have a severe lack of personal space when you just met them

9 Likes

Using others to boost yourself. Like a fake friend thing oof. Id rather not be friends than fake friends. Like saying you care or talking to someone then in your head thinking about how annoying someone is. DONT THINK THAT WAY PEOPLE. pleeeeease.

Its like your wasting my time and your own if you pretend to like someone you dont. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

People that can’t take jokes or are always upset at something :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Negative people give me a literal headache. Like sooooo negative that positive things are scrutinized.
I can’t be around people like that…

7 Likes

People who think and act they are better than other people, when they are not…

5 Likes

When they have like 30 Instagram followers, are following 1000, and they have their account category as “Public Figure”

5 Likes

fakes and clout chasers

6 Likes

… you?

No no no, I’m sorry

2 Likes

This one

3 Likes

“Blender”

That means a person who is trying to live another lifestyle, posting stuff on social media but he/she is clearly fake as fu.k. and is actually the complete opposite. It has a similar meaning to fake

Those people are just living in their own movies

5 Likes

Hahhahahaahha ! Bro haha

4 Likes

:flushed: that moment

4 Likes

Legendary moment !

4 Likes

dream killers

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes