Whats the craziest thing you've ever done?

I literally ran through Ikea to prove to my boyfriend how much of a klutz I am :joy: The workers thought it was funny, My knee didnt think so :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the craziest thing i’ve ever done is sneak into a hotel for a korean boy group that I like

1 Like

changed from uncategorized to off topic. please choose a category next time :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I was angry at my friend so I hulk-smashed her juice carton. It went all over me and this other girl and we had to move tables. Looking back it was funny, but I’m still mad that the juice didn’t spill on her. In fact, she found it amusing… It was on her birthday as well :joy::sob:

4 Likes

Lol really? Thats crazy :joy:

My friends and I shared an ice cream cake on the tower of a condemned train bridge once. We got kicked off, but not before we threw a pumpkin from the top of the bridge into the river :rofl:

oooof. I’ve done some dumb stuff.
Once I was duct taped to the wall of my classroom at my school and the principal like after 6 months discovered what I had done and got really mad.
Once I pasted my shoe on the bus’s floor with superglue and I wasn’t able to take it off until a friend after like 10 minutes finally could.
And last but not least one day I was with two friends and I had a half a lemon in my hand so one friend told me that I should throw the lemon at my other friend and I thought “why not?” also I thought that since I’ve got really bad aim I was going to fail so I wasn’t going to hurt or damage my fellow friend… well I threw the lemon… the lemon fell… right in her eye.

Skydiving.

I’m doing that for my 18th birthday. What’s it like?

1 Like

Scary :joy: Definitely recommend recording it so you can look back at it. Definitely will make for a good byte

1 Like

Packed an overnight bag, drove four hours from New Jersey to West Virginia for a job I didn’t have. Spent two weeks in a car, showering at truck stops until I got the word I was hired. Spent an additional week sleeping on a couch of one of my new coworkers, got paid, took the first available apartment, then moved my wife and our cats down.

Kane out.

2 Likes

Get out of bed

2 Likes

relatable