Whats the app going to be called?

Most likely V2

vine vine

I like Revine (if it’s legal)
Or maybe something like Ivy

I believe V2

I think that v2 is really nice, but it’s apparently just a placeholder for now.

2 Likes

V2 is easy, short, and everyone knows what it means straight away.

The simplest solution is generally the best.

1 Like

It should be called wine. Like after the grape vine is dead , but now we have something better; wine. the vine was only the end of the beginning, and now v2 is in the process of finding the niche(not sure if that’s the proper term) kinda like how it takes years for great wine to be made and now we have a masterpiece. Wine. Voila! Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I like it

2 Likes

The name “Loop” has been thrown around in a few threads. Sounds nice to me, ik Dom said it might be hard to get due to copyright issues but if imo it would be worth it to try

1 Like

Once you play with the word, Wine doesn’t sound bad, like “Hey you watched what I just Re-wine?” :T

1 Like

If the app were named Wine:
“Hey guys, I do wines… I’m a Winer”

3 Likes

I assume it will remain v2 and won’t change.

1 Like

I always thought v2 was a bit of a strange name choice to be the actual name if it doesn’t want to be associated with vine.

Yeah V2 is most likely just a place holder until they come up with something different, if they want it to be a complete separate thing from Vine they’ll be using a completely different name with no association to Vine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Would it still be copy right if it was viine ?

1 Like

Well, imagine of there was a ripoff of vine exactly like it called viine. there’d definitely be some issues there.

@dom is trying to resurrect one of the most popular apps of all time. Naming it is the least of his problems.

How about Vignette?

1 Like

U N D E R R A T E D

This is actually really good. I had expected the drop of the letter “v”, but this is probably the ONE exception!

what a grape concept :joy: