Whats our handle 🤔

• Bytestars
  • Byteists
  • Byters
  • Bynfluencers
  • Artists

0 voters

We really should all decide on something us the community together what we will be named.
When byte shows up in the news and social media the term we choose it we will be what we represent and what we will be referred to as. ~ Justin

5 Likes

It’ll probably be byters, I’m sure over time it’ll just end up being the name everyone uses

4 Likes

I don’t want to be known for biting. I want to be known for Byting. I think it should be bytist.

edit: ok this might not make a whole lot of sense but you know what I mean?

5 Likes

I get you, not sure that bytist is a great name either though.

Is the name byte finalised and all that? I’m sure I remember a post not that long ago saying it was possible to change

4 Likes

I love the name Byte. Not like he’d change it because we can’t figure out what to call ourselves either. It’ll probably be Byter and that’s honestly just fine. I don’t have that much of a problem with it :joy:

4 Likes

True. I love the name as well, but from the start I did think people would end up getting called byters.

Doesn’t really matter, more about the content than the name!

5 Likes

Honestly, byter and byte Star are two completely different things, just like Viner and Vine Star…

7 Likes

honestly i dont like any of those so i think we should just be called creaters

4 Likes

I love either Byter or Bytist

2 Likes

Only chose bynfluencers cause it sounds like BINfluencers :joy:

2 Likes

Ya’ll must know that it’s byte*, not Byte js :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yo bytestars is not bad too

Jus sayin

2 Likes

Creaters has nothing to do with byte.
But byters could be called Creators

1 Like

Byters was my first thought when the name was released and I know Dom liked the term Artists, but Bytestars is unique and cool as well.

1 Like

i would just wanna be called a social media infulencer

1 Like

If you have a career on byte, you will be.

1 Like

Did you misspell influencer on purpose?

byters ftw

and @Insyde how did you vote for multiple answers :thinking:

no im just stupid lol

When you vote it wasn’t a radio button, it was a selectable list. You could vote for up to 3 of those coices I think.