What's going on?

There are several posts from Jan 13 that are being edited in quick succession, as if to bring attention to them. Is it a bug?

And these are just a few.

7 Likes

I noticed that too! It’s so weird haha

2 Likes

I was just about to post about that too :laughing: It’s strange :thinking: Especially when the people who made the topics haven’t been on the forums in so long, as if someone else edited their postsimageimage

4 Likes

Hey guys so my topic I created 5 months ago got edited aswell… If you remember it was called

“Why did Vine die”

It’s edited to be renamed to

“Why did V*** die?”

Look at all the edited posts… You could notice a certain trend. They’re all being renamed to censor the V word apparently

6 Likes

As well as reviving topics that talk about the V2 hype and opinions on it happening :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s being edited to make sure Dom doesn’t have any legal issues with the twitter.

3 Likes

I’m very curious to see if there’s a certain meaning for all this. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hmm yeah my topic was edited too and it mentioned the possibility of V2 being alive. Muy interesante.

4 Likes

@Reallyahmed @mason_paper When your post gets edited, shouldn’t you get a notification saying who did it? Did Dom do it?

2 Likes

@Reallyahmed is correct, there is a common trend that all the threads with vine are being changed to v***. The only I can think of is that Dom doesn’t want his app to be associated with the original vine for legal reasons.

(THIS MAKES ME VERY EXCITED)

The only reason why this would suddenly be happening is because they are fighting the legal claims against v2. They are trying to clear up all the v*** related stuff so they are protected legally. The fact that people can’t see who edited their posts suggests that this was a higher up authority figure on the forums. (i think) This could mean that the v2 project might be resuming. Who knows?

7 Likes

Exactly this. :wink:

1 Like

There was also a ton of hype-related topics being edited, so that’s kinda interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s a dude named @lex who’s invited by dom

2 Likes

Hold on.

What was changed here?
Were we wrong?

Hmmmm must have been about a week ago.

1 Like

uh mr. ryze, the forum don’t feel so good…(by that I mean IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN WHY

2 Likes

An old topic of mine just got edited.

@lex can you please explain the situation?

3 Likes