What's Authentic soda?

I keep seeing the tag and logo but I don’t understand what the pattern is. What connects ask the bytes with this logo?

9 Likes

@Pac

4 Likes

Do you mean they’re all related to @Pac ?

2 Likes

No I tagged the lad to explain and he liked my comment but then he just disappears wtf.

5 Likes

It’s soda, but real

6 Likes

So here’s the thing… a bunch of us creators were in a group chat by a certain creator who used a bunch of us as a rebate group and we hated it, buddy said “first 40 people to rebyte and like will get a rebyte back” and another who would constantly say “IM A TREND, EVERYONE MAKE A BYTE TELLING ME TO MAKE A BYTE” (no shade… maybe). Then Content Theft started exposing many creators in that group and we felt uncomfortable, but there were a few creators in that GC that we loved and weren’t so problematic. So me and another creator @idk_annaa would dm each other about how we just want a GC for the people w are fans of as well as friends with. She gathered all the creators, I made the name “authentic soda” as a joke because I just say dumb shit. WE ARE NOT A REBYTE FOR REBYTE/ENGAGEMENT GROUP, WE ARE SIMPLY CREATORS WHO HAVE FUN AND LAUGH W EACH OTHER AND DON’T WANT PROBLEMATIC ISSUES. There’s no favoritism, it’s literally just friends. No exclusivity, no “we’re the special ones”, and that’s about it. All we do is have fun and I hope you all are able to find your close group of friends as well and no matter what, each person in the group don’t see each other any bigger than anyone else. It wasn’t “WHOS the best”, it’s literally just who we get along with at that moment in time. We also just used that hashtag as an inside joke but eventually it got bigger and it’s just a mantra where I joked around saying “authentic=real, soda=poppin” and the logo came from @Toughany who honestly is an amazing creator and needs WAY more attention cause she’s bomb af. Authentic Soda became bigger than we thought, it just represents the byte community and how we all wanna keep it real w creativity, uplift one another, and just have fun. If you have questions or concerns HMU on IG @jacob_is_a as well as Anna under @annaa_m98. Also, smile cause you beautiful

26 Likes

I always have a feeling that it’s a group. I checked out the hashtag once out of curiosity. The name has a great ring on it, and I see y’all’s content which is unique and cool. And the fact that you said that it isn’t a some group who does network/rebyte schemes made me happy for some reason. It’s amazing seeing like a genuine byte friend group who unites their content together in one hashtag together. Hoping to see more of it.

10 Likes

Does that mean I can be part of Authentic Soda?

9 Likes

TL;DR organised crime, don’t f*** with them

13 Likes

8423_NotStonks

4 Likes

Gotta pass a vibe check first

4 Likes

They don’t Let anyone in nor do they invite so it is exclusive :sweat_smile: but they are nice and I love them so there’s that

And no I’m not authentic but I am a baddie and an angel of dom at the same time :innocent::slight_smile:

8 Likes

No, my dude @Pac will know more on this though

2 Likes

I know, I always see a lot creators use the tag does that mean any who uses the affiliated? Who is part of #AuthenticSoda

2 Likes

Me, Demi, Demi 2, Demi 3, Top Hat Guy, Small Demi, Tall Demi, Jacob, Demi 7 and Johnny

10 Likes

:eyes: You are authentic soda :sunglasses: @DeCool

3 Likes

It’s all me :sunglasses: they don’t even know

7 Likes

authentic soda is bae :flushed:

4 Likes

“Gotta pass a vibe check first” : How is that Authentic soda and not “vibe-constrained-soda”?

1- You must pass a vibe check first.

2- The name is authentic soda.

3- Steven Musielski said that sounds like “vibe-constrained-soda”. Why not use #vcs as your hashtag? (Prior to the edit was #vcb instead of #vcs).

Given #1 is True WHY is #3 false? This just sounds like a “vibe-constraint” group. I do not think there is anything wrong with a vibe constraint group but being transparent and calling that may help. Hey when you see authentic soda just know it is from a “vibe constraint group”.

Yeah. Anyway, I’m still the only member lol

8 Likes