Whats a Movie/movies that make you cry?

yes… but i hope you enjoy completely legally watching the movie !! some of it comes across a little cringey but other than that the whole movie is one of my favourites :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forrest Gump. Gets me every time.

2 Likes

Pretty much everything on that list for me haha.

Except for the Dragons films, never saw those. :3

2 Likes

That made me cry

Spoiler: His aunt was so evil. He was just a kid.

3 Likes

Interstellar (Dad talking to his daughter scene)

2 Likes

I’d be here for 3 hours if I made a physical list lol I cry really easily.
But the most recent ones were Heaven is For Real and the traffic accident episode of Murdoch Mysteries.

1 Like

The scene from Jurassic World 2 when they’re sailing away from the island after the volcano erupted but there are still dinos on the island and they’re like roaring and stuff cause they’re gonna die. Then there was one just standing on the coastline like “wait for me” and I actually sobbed. Like I almost left the theater. I was freakin shook.

1 Like

Lion (SUCH AN AMAZING MOVIE TO ME), the notebook, Marley and me, and a dogs purpose

A dogs purpose

Dont think I’ve ever actually cried to a movie but some ending bum me out

it’s honestly so psychologically upsetting, like the first time i watched it i didn’t fully understand what had happened, but when i rewatched it, it became so much clearer and made me cry even more…

I liked it because it shows that males are victims of sexual assault too. I was crying for days, no human should ever go through that.

1 Like