Whats A Movie Everyone Seems To Love, But You Dont?

I’m probably going to get a lot of hate for this but I saw Mean Girls and it just reminded me of a cheesy disney channel movie if it was rated PG-13, lacking the same comedy of a cheesy disney channel movie and runs like a cheesy disney channel movie and I gave it a hardy 50%. What about you guys? This is a safe haven.

3 Likes

Any Disney movie

5 Likes

I can see why people don’t like Disney movies. They can be cheesy or seem like the same story over and over, and get praise for things that we have seen before, but because its Disney whos a powerhouse, alot of people go towards it like a moth to a fucking lamp then die when they go see aladdin in theaters because it was just a trap to get you to pay for their trash movie.

2 Likes

Any Disney movie x2
Bohemian rhapsody
Like almost any popular movie I guess :thinking:

2 Likes

Name any superhero movie. Those.

3 Likes

And superhero movie,i thought they were boring when they were seen as nerdy and think they are boring now even though they are seen as cool. And also Toy Story 3, everyone talks about how sad or good it is, but it was boring to me and im probably not going to watch the 4th lol, since the 3rd was unnecessary to me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Any Marvel or superhero type film, all the same.

4 Likes

The Fault in Our Stars
The Notebook

Any other romance/romcom movie ever

Edit: DISNEY MOVIES

3 Likes

You guys are gonna judge me soooooo bad but… Back To The Future

Everybody I know loves it… but it’s just an okay movie to me.

Don’t judge. :sweat_smile:lol

2 Likes

any disney movie x3

1 Like

i love httyd and i just need to say it. No one seems to dislike it too.

2 Likes

The Last Airbender film, everyone says its bad but idk I love it! Especially the girl who played Katara

One among many: Shrek. It really wasn’t funny. There was one good joke in it. I understood long ago that people lie about things they like, especially music.