What's a job they could never pay you to do?

The kind of job thats so bad no matter how much money they pay you, you’d never do it. Share your thoughts

2 Likes

Ya’ll cant pay me enough to be a teacher. It seems too stressful to constantly grade stuff and to tame the kids like hell no

9 Likes

A cold-calling telemarketer.

Actually, on second thoughts, I’d do it - for a LOT of money though. A lot.

3 Likes

I have nothing in mind. I mean, all jobs are meant to be hard in some aspect, depending on type of job or the employees’ personalities. And that’s the essence of jobs-to get paid for your skills and efforts.

I was raised in an agricultural place but nah, I don’t want to be a farmer. (No shade) (I respect farmers tho)

2 Likes

I could never be a janitor. PERIODT :triumph: no shade to janitors tho

6 Likes

Being a medical doctor, I hate needles, blood and people, so probably not something I could do

7 Likes

Nobody could pay me to be a brain surgeon. No amount of money could justify making me responsible for someone’s brain.

2 Likes

Sounds like a personal problem

1 Like

A surgeon. Too much blood :tired_face:

2 Likes

Wash dishes

1 Like

An accountant !

1 Like

burger king🤢

6 Likes

Clean sewers, no thank you

2 Likes

I’ll second that. Maybe for university, because at least they’re young adults and I dont have to baby sit them anymore. Could only imagine being a middle school teacher. Id be upset all the time

1 Like

Man Idk about all that. Unless that commission is high and I get to work from home. Even then maybe

Farmers definitely work their butt off. That’s definitely not an easy job. I could definitely see it satisfying though. Growing your own food, but all that work though…

Cleaning those public restrooms aint easy :joy:

I’ve dedicated seen that one time working at a hospital, but after spending all those years becoming a medical professional most people wont make a career shift

That’s definitely a lot of pressure right there. All it takes is one mistake

I can definitely see that but some people have no qualms with that. It aint easy to become one either