Whats a fun fact about yourself?

I think it would be nice if we could open up ourselves to everyone in this loving community. Whats a fun fact about yourself?

9 Likes

I love reading!!! May seem dumbbut I set a goal of 100 books this year!!

1 Like

That’s a big goal. I am trying to get back into reading more. I bought a few books at the beginning of the year and am slowly reading some.

1 Like

That’s good! I use goodreads to find more books like the ones I like!! And it helps keep track of goals and stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, maybe that I love to dance but I don’t know how to hahah I’m just like spaghetti on water :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have heard about Goodreads but never used it. I will have to look into it.

3 Likes

I have a bird problem (birbs are my life force)

Dang I love books. Books and Video Games and Writing are what make up my life force.

2 Likes

i really don’t like reading. but i find writing to be fun and relaxing!

1 Like

I started a story that I hope to finish before 2019 we’ll see. I’ve tried writing before but get severe writers block!!
What video games do you like??

2 Likes

i hate chocolate! (unless it’s white chocolate but i don’t think that’s legit chocolate)

I sing a lot (I think I’m good) and have been doing vids online for 5 years now. I also had a vine account with one reaching 22 Million loops

1 Like

I produced an entire album on my phone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m huge on RPGs. I’ve even been playing Final Fantasy 14 (the MMO) for years and I just can’t stop.

I’m hoping to get a lot of writing done in the next few months since my college courses are mostly about writing this semester. Hoping to get a novel published at some point in the near future too

1 Like

Wow that’s great!! What are you writing about? Like life, love, fiction?

1 Like

So do you make YouTube videos? Or are they on insta or twitter?

That’s cool! I’m a huge fan of the uncharted games. I just got the newest one for Christmas.
My sister writes as well and she’s much better than me. She actually wrote a story for me and got it printed and everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youtube, its called KHCentral. I talk about Kingdom Hearts

1 Like

I can lick my elbow, not very useful but a good way to start a conversation.

2 Likes

I’m currently residing in Singapore. :smiley: