What'd you do tonight?

I spent an hour and 42 min trying to learn how to juggle with oranges :tangerine:… I failed >:,-( … now I’m re watching rick and morty for the 100th time. follow me on the gram: Instagram.com/fatima.gutierrezz

7 Likes

relatable, but I spent the while night trying to keep my friend from rolling on me in her sleep :joy:

2 Likes

Browsing Netflix, watching things I’ve already seen way to many times

2 Likes

aw geezzz :sob::sob::sob:

a mood frfr :skull:

i was asleep because i was very tired.

I can juggle and I can say the alphabet backwards… I tried to do them at the same time but it’s too much work for my brain.

Eating my waffle (update: it was delicious)

1 Like

I’m jealous, can I have one :smile:

I need to get on that sleep wave :sob:

1 Like

BAHAHAHHAHAHA LMFAO I RLLY WANNA LEARN!! I have zero hand eye coordination tho ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Just watch the balls, or what ever your juggling… your hands somehow will sync or mine do :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Celebrated my 32nd birthday with the love of my life. These moments are few and far between.

Kane out.

1 Like

OMG AWWWW :sob: happy for u && happy birthday!!!

so I just listened to the Hamilton soundtrack while curling my hair. I have work at 8am. it is 1am. I just finished. Instead of resting my seeing holes, I am on a forum for an app w out a release date.

watching junji ito. very scary and disturbing. i advice not to watch alone… but a couple of hours ago i was watching triple d w/ guy. but now i’m watching a haunting.:rofl:

aw i had an adventure checkout my instagram story iss litt

Sure, come to Birmingham and I’ll serve it with nutella :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yaaaayyy :joy: