Whata a movie thay genuinely left you disgusted?

Hi its movie guy 18471 here making his 7201st question about movies. For me, it would have to be Shark Tale. What about you guys?

4 Likes

cars 2…

3 Likes

Someone told me about this movie called Human Centipede and that was enough to leave me a little more than mortified :eyes:

7 Likes

Only watched part 1 & 3, since part 2 looks like it’s to much for me; I don’t even know why I watch 3 after I had seen part 1! Never gonna watch a movie like that ever again, it already isn’t my genre and yet I’ve watched two of them! :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Air Bud…

2 Likes

Never seen it an also never will, because I honestly nearly threw up while reading the description but for me it’s Human Centipede :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I think we can all agree it’s ‘Human Centipede’. I’ve never seen it, but the detailed description my sister gave me was enough to leave me scarred for life.

5 Likes

wtf cars 2 is better than the first one imo

3 Likes

id say Kingsman: The Golden Circle… the human burger is a NO

1 Like

Daddy Day Camp made me lose the will to
Live

2 Likes

Megan is Missing :grimacing: don’t watch it ya’ll, left me disgusted and scarred highkey

2 Likes

Oh gosh I watched “The Human Centipede” with my cousins, and it was just so gross and weird that we didn’t make it all the way through… As a word of advice, don’t watch that movie with family. Or ever, really. But DEFINITELY not with family.

4 Likes

NEVER watch it EVER!! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Blade (1998) - Pearl the Fat Vampire Scene

BRUTAL as much as it is disgusting…

3 Likes

Borat because way too many times I saw that dude’s you know what. Not a big fan of that kind of humor

2 Likes

It was this one gruesome cannibalistic movie that @kenkat101 told me about

2 Likes

You watched it lmao

1 Like

skipped through it, so some parts

3 Likes