What you missed tonight!

Dom removed ALL tweets from his account and posted a small video of plants, heavily linking to V2.

He then posted on the forums some of his coding process on our hype page, later posting a smaller version of that screencap on Twitter, showing he is still actively working on V2, and may be working in it more actively than we all thought!

A Royal Blue / Purple color was made to be the official color of V2! Gone with the green! Definitely check out his twitter for the tweets, and from here on out, I’d reccomend keeping his twitter notifications on!

11 Likes

He just posted this:

4 Likes

Man I saw!!! What’s up with the devilish star :joy::joy: I’m so excited

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing but it’s whatever lol

2 Likes

Possibly a logo? We already know that there’s a 99% possibility of the app color being that bright royal blue because of the hexadecimals he tweeted out, so having the pentagram thingy underneath it is just another cryptic clue

3 Likes

Or maybe it’s a reference to how long the video will be 6 seconds?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s only there to cover up the name of the app. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

It’s a Sigil at the gateway

2 Likes

100% agree

2 Likes

HE JUST LEAKED APP PHOTAGE IM GOING TO LITERALLY DIE TONIGHT I SWEARRRRR!!! Ohmahgosh

6 Likes

Sigil of the Gateway

Maybe the app is called “Cthulhu”? It’s probably a hint

3 Likes

I literally believe it will be released soon! He may not care anymore what anyone tells him anymore and will be released sooner than we believe

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a hint towards the official name of the app. We need to “decode” it or something.

edit: Apparently it’s nothing according to dom

2 Likes

It’s a simon necronomicon, it’s from a supposed fictional book from the 1920s?

3 Likes

Symbol doesn’t mean anything. Just needed something to cover up the app name, and that symbol is something from some of my favorite fiction. This is all very fun and there will hopefully be more, but I’ll keep an eye out and give you a heads up if ya’ll are ever looking closely at something that won’t pan out.

18 Likes

Okay, thanks for that Dom. You’ve re-ignited a flame here and re-sparked the excitement for sure!

4 Likes

That said, if you are intrigued by the symbol, check out the fiction. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

You are awesome, @dom. I’m really glad everything seems to be turning out okay for you and your team. Super super excited for what’s to come!!

5 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands: right on! It was fun figuring it out though :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ll definitely look into it, it seems really interesting

3 Likes