What you DON’T want to see on v2

We have all talked about what we want to see on v2 but what do you think should stay out. (please be nice and don’t talk about creators)

Personally I don’t want to see any form of live content. It has been done before and is unnecessary for v2 to have.

18 Likes

UNcreative content. Even though everything should be allowed I always really disliked the male vs female, black vs white and white vs mexican vines. Because no thought went into those.

13 Likes

I don’t mind seeing live, but it’s already there on Instagram now so idk. Apart from that. I guess I wouldn’t want the usual 18+ disturbing content

10 Likes

Uncreative content is fine with me but Racist and discriminatory content isn’t cool

6 Likes

I Just don’t want any extremely disrespectful content because children will watch it and we don’t wanna add any toxicity to this word lol it has enough

7 Likes

The ‘racist’ thing isn’t my problem with it. It is just that we’ve all seen those vines a million times and I’m tired of seeing them.

2 Likes

Discrimination can go shove itself where the sun don’t shine. We don’t want to be seeing any of that at all

6 Likes

Relatable comedy.
When bae does this
When your parents say that

But I’m pretty sure that kind of content showing up on the app is inevitable. Luckily, if v2 is close to its predecessor, we can easily avoid it.

10 Likes

That’s why there will probably be an NSFW tab or something.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD Preach yes! I just said this

2 Likes

Ahh I see. Like the copy and paste content.

2 Likes

Y’all are awesome for thinking so positive and bringing this up because I didn’t even think about it till now

1 Like

Black stereotypes jokes! They were so corny and offensive

8 Likes

I totally agree we should bring new and none sterio comedy with actual cleverness to the v2 app :fist:

5 Likes

Fan pages that do nothing else but just repost.

13 Likes

Well keep all your heads up and on a swivel and when the app launches I’m more then happy to collab and brain storm with y’all!!!:blush:

1 Like

Any form of “Instagram comedy”.

12 Likes

Honestly I think we can destroy this contest. My reason is because content was evolved to be that way so they could get more loops. If we start a app strong with thousands of good artists the bad ones will be out-weighed.

2 Likes

And destroy a community.

2 Likes

I agree Ethan :fist: let’s show these guys how it’s done.

1 Like