What year do think was the best year of your life was?

Really want to know you guys a little bit but my favorite year was 2013 or 2016 one of those . Just wanted to know what was your guys favorite years of your life.

6 Likes

I put a lot of effort into psychiatric recovery around 2015-2017. So i’d say those 2 years (maybe all of '17, too, so 3 years) was the better more productive part of my life.

Group therapy was good for that (also draining), but everyone needs a support team. Even those that aren’t active mental health patients.

9 Likes

Nice dude that’s awesome I don’t really know that much about psychiatric so I don’t really know that much about that but that’s cool glad you enjoy those years hope you have more awesome years G

2 Likes

For me it was 2018 :ok_hand: I got much closer with my friends had a great summer, graduated from HS, got into my reach school for college :call_me_hand: all good times

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a thread on this

4 Likes

nice Dude hope you have more great years like 2018 connecting with people and graduating with them is so cool can’t wait till that happens to me

3 Likes

Yesss Tysm mannn :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I don’t think so ? Lol

2 Likes

So proud of you. You really are an inspiration to these forums Ryan.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What was your best year of your life? (Don’t have to (answer If you don’t want to)

2 Likes

I’d say 2016. That was a great time. I had the most amazing friends you could ask for, my grades were improving slightly, and my skin was clear.

But it’s also the year V*ne ended : (

6 Likes

Yea it suck that v”ne past away but it’s cool that your skin was clear mine is still cover with the bad stuff like it’s the king of my face if you know what I’m talking about and cool that you also connected with friends I hope you have another good year in your life and make it the best.

2 Likes

One of my best years were:

2012 - Was my golden year as a pre-teenager that I was, in that time I discovered more about Music (My addiction) and my life project. :musical_score: :us:

2014 - A year when I finally got my first iPod Touch, also which I registered to Vine and other social networks and when I discovered my favourite artists Vanessa Carlton & Coldplay. :vine: :musical_note:

4 Likes

Dude that is neat as I’m responding to you rn now this comment I just got a D on my guitar test so I’m not to happy rn but that’s cool you got to go on vine I didn’t know what it was at the time

2 Likes

I hope that qualitication doesn’t affect you at all, you’re talented and go ahead in what makes you satisfied, man!. #YourSkillsMatterMore

3 Likes

Thanks man that helped out a lot fr My fingers are not used to a instrument such as the guitar so thank you for putting that out there :pray:

2 Likes

You’re welcome #bytefamfirst !!!

3 Likes

2012, i peaked at 12 oof. I lived in my hometown back then being constantly moving; I had many friends; life was good back then even pop culture in 2012 is still my favourite in music and youtube videos and now what is seen as old memes. LOL :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yea ik that feeling of moving a lot cause when that happens you have to make & leave your friends but it’s ok making new friends and the pop culture so true do I used to be that type of kid of like pop so I hope you visit your hometown again.

3 Likes