What Y'all Watching on Nextflix?

Anyone watching any series on Netflix or excited for anything??

I’ve just finished watching ‘End Of The F***ing World’ but I watched ‘The Punisher’ before that and ohmygod it’s amazeballz!!

Anyway lol, I’m excited for ‘Better Call Saul’ even though I don’t think it’s coming out until later in the year :weary:

So yeah, that’s my lil weiney Netflix talk over, lemme know what you’re watching n stuffff :smile:

6 Likes

Lots of great ones mentioned here

3 Likes

I am watching Sense 8

1 Like

I just finished watching this amazing German show called ‘Dark’, which is basically about time travel and family drama but on another level. I’m actually tempted to say it’s better than Stranger Things but that’s arguable of course :wink:
I suggest you watch it in German with English subtitles though because the dub isn’t great.

1 Like

I watched the first season of that, Twas pretty good

Oh yeah, I was gonna watching that but watch EOTFW instead lol

1 Like

I can’t wait for Better Call Saul, feels like it’s been so long since the last season. At the moment I’m watching black mirror, really cool so far

1 Like

Law and Order lol, but I’m watching it on hulu from season 1

1 Like

Watching that too. :blush:

1 Like

I watched the end of the f*ckinh world rn I’m watching friends and a few films

1 Like

Oh and black mirror

1 Like

Right now riverdale bc the fricking latin Netflix just uploaded it yesterday?! And of course I spent all my night watching it

2 Likes

Orange is the new black, disjointed, once upon a time, breaking bad.

movies: americas sweetheart, the babysitter (she’s hot), sharknado (lol)

1 Like

Ikr!! It’s sooo good haha and I was gonna watch Black Mirror but I watched the trailer and na na, thats gon give me some mad anxiety :joy:

Ooo very nice! I haven’t seen it haha

EOTFW is actually pretty good haha

1 Like

Haha nothing like a good binge watch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Orange Is The New Black is dope and Breaking Bad :heart_eyes: I think that will forever be my fav

1 Like

Yeah, it really makes you think.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched anything in a while but yeah TEOTFW is good. You need to watch Black Mirror though. It’s super duper good.

1 Like