Errbody mad over something so let’s just vent

9 Likes

I’m not mad, I’m just realistic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m just vibing :weary:

4 Likes

BthLTD3CcAE6M3a

20 Likes

I want professors to pass everyone already. It makes it easier on them and us ahsjdsbabdhahwbfjqbshfbhwebebl

7 Likes

Pizza Rolls. Why do they take so long to cool down.

7 Likes

I really want to see my friends

6 Likes

Honestly they should just pass y’all

2 Likes

Have you seen the cheat code to cool it faster?

2 Likes

Brodie I miss my friends too

2 Likes

1). I miss going to restaurants. There are a lot of local places that we love and they’re all hurting so badly right now. We try to help them and order take out, but it’s not the same. My fave Chinese place ever is closed indefinitely.

2). Pretzels in Chex mix. As I’ve stated before, pretzels in of themselves are fine. But they’re unnecessary in Chex Mix. I will die on this hill.

5 Likes

If it works on hot pockets too then I’m sold

2 Likes

Cheat code? Dude - you gotta share.

2 Likes

Dude yes. I always separated them and gave them to my mom lol

3 Likes

That I’ve read every forum post from…like 3 days ago to recent…and I’m still bored.

3 Likes

@radicaltrash if u have nextflix you should watch death note, very gripping series. there’s also a show called kim’s convenience i started watching and if you have foreign parents then i think it’ll really click with you lol

6 Likes

I’m mad that my leg hair grows so fast but the hair on my head doesn’t

7 Likes

I’ve seen death note. But I do wanna watch again

3 Likes

fuck. now I am also mad about this for myself.

4 Likes

I’m been particularly enraged lately thinking about how the sun just sits there, and the planets revolve around it. Like whyyyyyy do we have to do all the work? Lazy sun. Get :clap: it :clap: together :clap:

7 Likes