What would your reaction be if you blow up on v2?

I really want to know what your reaction would be. Would you be jumping around with excitement like I would or would you do something else, I wanna know.

7 Likes

I would run naked around my street.

nahh I’m just kidding

But I’d be very proud of myself. Very very Happ.

5 Likes

One thing you need to know about me is that I don’t show emotion. So if I ended up ‘blowing up’ on V2, I would probably be like “cool” then go watch Netflix or something :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I couldn’t resist making a post to thank my fans :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

i would be very exicited, a lot of people are going to try to get big and make money but if I got big I wouldn’t try to make money off it. I want to have fun with it that’s all.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your massive support! *in 6,5 seconds”

lol no, jk

3 Likes

Honestly I’d probably be so speechless but then I’d want to thank everyone who made it happen :smile:

2 Likes

I’d be happy, internally screaming, & probably make a huge video edit to thank those who helped

2 Likes

Stoked. Honestly id try to build my platform on other channels. Id want to make some money from youtube maybe (if they get their s*** together), but just enough to help pay for college. If I get like… David and Liza popular, id want to start charities and travel and give it all to people who need it more than me. (Kinda seems typical, I know lol), but I dont need 5 porches and 3 mansions :confused: id rather just like… have enough for me, and make companies and nonprofits, you know?

2 Likes

maaaaaaaaa get da camera then i wold start a seris of 6 second videos that add up to 32 mins and call it a v2log

3 Likes

digdeedooo sqwashed banana waaaaa

1 Like

if i would blow up on vine i would be happy and thankfull for people who helped me to reach that position. :smile:

I’d do the same

1 Like

i cant imagine what i will do, but i will be very happy

1 Like

I’d be more excited than a pig when it sees an apple.

Damnnnn Imma Die of happiness!

2 Likes

Probably do what Daniel Radcliffe did when he realised he got the part of harry; cry in a bathtub

2 Likes

i mean id make like california and shake (shook)

I would be so glad and exited but also a little scared because fear of the unknown and trolls and stuff you know

I would ask my mom if she’s finally proud of me…Nah i’m just kidding at first i’m sure I would just be shocked but if that ever happened I would try to capitalise as much as possible especially with upgrading gear and such

1 Like