What would you use your fame for?

There are lots of famous people the thing is if you do make it big in v2, what would you use that fame for? Create a business and use your fame to promote it, make money, or boost an acting and/or singing career?

In my opinion I would create a business since I want to do that when I grow up, plus it would help me on having a clientele so early in the business career and I think it’s a stable way of winning money, then maybe boost an acting and singing career.
The future is unknown so who knows what’s going to happen to each one of us in v2.
Good wishes to everyone and hope all of you become successful in this new opportunity to show your skills to the world :world_map:

10 Likes

SAVE THE WORLD idk

2 Likes

My dream isnt being famous on V2, but if i was, I’d use it to help people and raise awareness

7 Likes

Honestly same I hate seeing people that are famous and seeing them do ignorant stuff :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I honestly just want fans, like idc abt money, if I was set I’d probably just start giving money out to my “friends” knowing me…

3 Likes

I’d use my fame to help my acting career… I’ve been in some of my friends short films and In elementary school I was acting in 2 different plays; it was very fun; one of them was a musical.
So, I’m definitely not getting my hopes up about all of this because life, and things change.
But I think we’re talking about hypotheticals… so yeah… I’d use my “fame” to try and help and start an acting career ?

2 Likes

I said this on another post but idm saying it again;

If I grew “famous” I would use it for activism and peoples education rights tbh (which is something im VERY passionate about), but if I didn’t I’ll just be happy cause got people laughing. I hope it happens though… I wanna change this world for the better and be a leader rather than wanting people “obsessing” and “being a fan” of me, but to those who want that I have nothing against you, people should follow their dreams regardless of what other people think :+1:

5 Likes

Try and help endangered species

3 Likes

Bring people together. Build a community. Good vibes only.

5 Likes

Tbh i wanna raise enough money where i can open a nice youth center and help them find their passion in life and thus getting them off the streets.

4 Likes

pay for my college tuition lol

4 Likes

$$$ fuck bitches get money $$

4 Likes

I’d want to open up an apparel store the biggest.

2 Likes

We need more epeople like you guys :thinking: honestly

2 Likes

I would help as much people as possible find themselves & definitely do some things for nature!! I fucking love nature :hugs:

2 Likes

build a singing career

2 Likes

have a voice and begin an acting career. by have a voice I will speak up for the people who have been done wrong.

3 Likes

tbh I’d probably run for congress.

3 Likes

I wish more people did that

1 Like

Help family and launch my modeling career

2 Likes