What would you like the design to be

Please share what you would like that app to look like.
I would like it simple, with green. And some resembles of the old app but tons of new features with V2

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind having a simple green, or maybe a light (but not bright) color.

1 Like

I hope the will bring back some old things to resemble “the old app” but I don’t know if they can because twitter owns the rights :frowning:

1 Like

Thats true :confused:

1 Like

unfortunate as it may be, i do not believe green will be the color just because of the simularity, but i very well could be wrong

3 Likes

I agree, maybe they could try blue, or red! Light colors tho! Also will the app actually be called v2 or something else?

name is undecided, check out the info category, i believe theres a one about the name

1 Like

Oh ok! Thankyou :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind a blue, or maybe like a dark grey, the one color that I wouldn’t like is yellow

2 Likes

all i want is something smooth/ soft

1 Like

I would like it dark Grey! Or maybe black!

1 Like

definitely 12char

1 Like

I love the green @dom had when he posted a pic on Twitter

1 Like

That was my original thought until the point about it resembling ‘the old app’ and legality and stuff

1 Like

Sadly that was just the promo, to announce they are creating a app like the old vine, but they can’t use that because it is owned by twitter so they would have to fully start over with a whole new logo/design/concept!

1 Like

I meant that color :sweat_smile: not the design if I made that a bit confusing lol

Unless that is what you mean

2 Likes

I just meant towards the color green :sweat_smile: sorry if I wrote it incorrectly lol

1 Like

I think I was talking about the whole theme, not just color. But I seriously would love the color if we could

1 Like

Sadly even with the color it resembles the old app, that is owned by twitter, so they are basically forced to start over with new everything! For legal reasons.

Yes! I agree

1 Like