What would have happened

So if the coronavirus did not happen what are some things that would you guys would experience

2 Likes

As a tour guide, I would be in the first wave of student tours which is always my favorite tours to do because I usually have a lot of chemistry with 55-70 pre-teens/real teens.

3 Likes

I would literally be working rn. I just passed my PhD qualifying exam 2 Fridays ago, and I was so excited to finally do research without any disruptions. Ugggghhh

4 Likes

I’d be in my college dorm, probably hanging out with the guys, and studying for some big test XD right now, Im self quarantined at home, and college is cancelled. Life is crazy!

4 Likes

Right now I’d be arriving home from Enactus Regionals :pensive: (a social entrepreneurship competition focusing on bettering the world)

3 Likes

traveling :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’d be working on my data collection for my ornithology project and going to classes in person at my college. Working on job applications. Thinking about the future.

2 Likes

I’d be in florida :pensive:

5 Likes

I could have been in Los Angeles California at E3 and Warner Bros Studios on a tour :disappointed:

2 Likes

I would be flying down to Tampa to see my dad. I was excited to film some new Bytes with him.

2 Likes

I would have been getting married next month, but just had to push it back to next year or risk no one coming or losing all the money we’d paid. Frustrating but its minor due to what others are dealing with.

2 Likes

I would have shot a few in-person collab videos with Allen and Leo

2 Likes

Would have been excited for my London trip but I‘ll have to cancel it :disappointed:

1 Like