What works for you?!

Hi guys,

Thought this would be a good thread for people to share any tips that have worked for them in regards to growing their account.

Would love to find out what makes it work for some people :smiley:

2 Likes

Multiple uploads throughout the day if it doesn’t work the first time

2 Likes

So more of a quantity over quality approach?

1 Like

Kinda need a upgrade

1 Like

Engage with the community. Absolutely #1 I have found. You need quality content, obviously, and post it once a day. But talk with people here, comment on posts, join a group chat. If you have backing from other creators you will grow.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks! Are there any group chats going around?

1 Like

Okay, if by “group chats” you mean the “rebyte 4 rebyte” groups that simply rebyte each other’s videos, please don’t do that. They may help you get more likes and followers initially, but eventually your followers will get tired of seeing you rebyting the same people over and over every day and unfollow you, especially if some of the people you rebyte don’t appeal to any of your followers. I’ve already unfollowed a bunch of people who’s videos I generally like, but they filled my timeline every day with videos from people I had no interest in seeing. It can backfire.

5 Likes

For clarification than I just meant a group chat to talk to other creators, talk about collabs. Stuff like that.

4 Likes

I 100% agree. If you genuinely enjoy a video and want to share it with others then yeah! rebyte it! that’s what its for! however it’s extremely frustrating to constantly have messages asking for rebytes and people essentially trying to use me for my following. This whole app is attempting to get rid of that toxic energy so lets do our best to keep it that way!

4 Likes

I made a byte about this last week: everyone should be doing collab4collab, and rebyte those. Collabs are the best way to expand your audience and get more followers. After doing a bunch of collabs and also trying a rebyte4rebyte group (which I no longer do), the collabs I did helped me grow far better than r4r did. Also, the more collabs you do, the more requests you get to do more with other creators. It’s also a great way to help people new on the app whose content meshes with yours.

5 Likes

Are there any really good groups out there at the moment? I’m curious, not sure how to find them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m very keen to join any group like this, collabs would be so fun to do and if it helps me grow then that would be an added bonus :smiley:

2 Likes

Do whatever comes to mind and honestly not giving any f**k what i look like in it. (Makes for some really enjoyable editing moments that no one will ever see :smiling_imp:)

1 Like