What will you make your v2 team based on? / How are you going to select people?

I would probably not have a team cause I will be making edits. But I mean, If yall wanna make a fan edit team, I’m down!

good people who i like being around

2 Likes

uh, good personalities, ppl i like to kick it with? idk i don’t think i’m gonna go looking for a team, if i find a group of ppl i vibe with and they wanna start one we can :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Only people who can rap the fast part of Eminem’s Rap God

9 Likes

I’m in Australia so if I just had people nearby that will make similar content to mine that’ll be amazing, at first I’m gonna start out by myself and see how Ill go cause I never had v*ne when it was first around and if I find a cool group and I like it I’ll collab and make a group tbh

1 Like

OMG, I live in Australia :heart_eyes:

1 Like

NO WAY! where are you from? im from sydney

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHH OMGGG SAAAAAMMMEEEEE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: !!!JGZ/OSIJFWOEJFAWFJSNZKJFDKL

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, whats your insta @ ? so we dont spam here!

1 Like

They all want stand in my gleam, so I’m going solo, they can’t join my team… just kidding preferably funny kindhearted people, who love to make other laugh… it’s a plus if they can rap a little most definitely. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m almost there…

3 Likes

i highly doubt id have someone where i stay…so ill probably just make my current friends get on the app AGAINST THIER WILL

2 Likes

this is a talent I’m willing to work on

2 Likes

People who share similar interests for one niche and have the same priorities and work ethic I believe would make the best teams

1 Like

Realistically people who make similar types of content to me and who actually like to make content. Also people who I get along with who have millions of followers. Obviously

1 Like

lol count me in

2 Likes

I have several friends interested in V2, so probably them.

1 Like

i will probably make one with my best friend because I’m from Spain, so if I make friends that live near me and make content like mine, i wouldn’t mind making a team with them.

Also I have a question (idk if it has been asked before lol), do you think making teams with people that life far away (different cities or countries) would work out? I mean, you can’t hang out with them so it will be harder to film content, so I’m really curious about what are your opinions about this.

1 Like

I Don’t have any social media atm. But I’m thinking of making one soon.

I’m pretty sure you can, but just in case here, I hope these answer your questions about it. :blush:

1 Like