He mentioned adding stabilization to your video, @ash then said that it might be a tricky & advanced feature… unless people pay… So here’s my idea:
How about such features, but then as feature that has to be payed for? (don’t have a heart-attack, please, I’m not talking large sums )
But then there are quite a few questions to ask within the field of ‘pay-for-feature’ such as:
- Is it a 1-time purchase?
- If so, will it be bound to 1 single account? Or can the same e-mail/phone number use it on all their owned accounts?
- Is it a small fee (ranging from a few cents (10 - 20 or so) to a dollar) per use?
- Maybe include an option: “Try out this feature for the first time!” with a very low price (like up to 10 cents, maybe even less)
- Is it a small fee for a certain amount of uses (for instance: pay //insert price// and get //x amount// of uses)
- “Uses” only applies once the clip is posted , removing or editing the clip would not restore the use to your remaining uses. This avoids even more complexity in creating this feature.
- Is it more like a subscription? (1/3/6/9/12 months or 1/2/3 weeks of unlimited use)
p.s. I just read that @dom had an idea for a cent per comment, so I guess this is also relates to that? Feedback would be great!
OH ALSO p.s. again – With these “pay-for-use-features” I don’t mean every single feature, I mean things that you can use to flesh out your content more, etc. Such as @spencerross his idea of video stabilization