What will be big on Byte? 🧐

It seems comedy’s the main theme of Byte. I do see possibly a lot of the aesthetic kind of stuff being big too. I do wonder, especially with the partnership situation, will it have to become safe and advertiser friendly content?

What are your thoughts?

Also drop a byte :slight_smile: let’s all share our content.

5 Likes

Comedy seems to be the main topic but I loved people like acoustictrench on vine and other artistic people on the platform that are very creative with the short ammount of time they are given :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Comedy can be the main theme along with music and dancing vids. I expect that aesthetic, fitness, art and pet videos will be also popular but compared to 3 main themes they will get less views(They have more specific user genre). But I hope there will be challenges(trends whatever) in byte as vine did so there could be theme changes during the challenge times.

Btw if u wanna check my content its @emircagan , drop a like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the comedy but I think the six second limit really shines with music. It’s really cool seeing infinitely looping music as well as short covers. It’s an interesting challenge that people take on in really cool ways.

My byte is @redubbed if you want to check it out.

3 Likes

@Backwoody
FOLLOW ME ON THE APP GUYS!!!

Please please please, comedy is my number one priority but I do mix with things that are relatable and random facts people should know deep down

2 Likes

@bevs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been doing jingle bytes and they’ve been getting a good reaction so far :blush::notes:

@rommie on byte!

4 Likes

Comedy is the move, the energy of Vine is always embedded if something has a punch line or is just generally funny or cool. That’s what made vine so iconic – fitting a joke into six seconds. I’m doing a mediocre job at it, nowhere near Vine legends used to be, but I try my best. Vine stars are like awesome loaves of whole wheat bread – I’m like stale, old bread, but with a pinch of butter. @PlasticRice on Byte.

6 Likes

Comedy is main I think but I wanna see the good stuff like vine used to have! You can follow me @LloydTV

2 Likes

@Beargummo I’ve been working on other topics beside comedy

1 Like

For weird content or comedy follow your boy @TupacSon

2 Likes

My boi deff have that strange strange but don’t try it twisted HES funny as fuck!! Check him out :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

The hype :clap:t4::clap:t4:

2 Likes