What were your favourite TV shows as a kid?

I admittedly used to watch quite a lot of TV when I was younger, basically all on CBBC (and on CBeebies when I was like a toddler) because Disney wasn’t available on my tv box and Nick wasn’t a thing back then (at least in my area anyway).
The reason why I’m talking about this is because I discovered the other day that one of the series I used to watch as a slightly older kid (M.I. High) had 86 episodes over 7 years… 86! And they were each 45-50 minutes long! I don’t know about you but it baffles me how BBC seem to continue these shows over practically different generations.
If there are any shows I remember enjoying the most, it’s probably M.I High, Sarah Jane Adventures and Wolfblood. like seriously I swear they were actually peak TV for stuff directed towards children (wolfblood was basically like a teen wolf for children lol), although then again I could’ve just been a massive nerd back then as I am still now.
Anyway, I’m curious to see what you guys grew up watching, whatever age you are. I was born in the early 2000s so what I watched it probably very different from someone who was born earlier but it’s still interesting to see if anyone was interested in stuff like I was :wink:

4 Likes

I wachted pokemon (and i still love it)

1 Like

I was born in 2004 so my memories of the early 2000’s are kinda fuzzy but they still give me nostalgia even though that period only lasted until I was about 6 or 7. I recall watching a lot of Fairly Odd Parents, Pokemon up till I was 5 or 6, some stuff on PBS, a lot of Treehouse, and Spongebob.

1 Like

Jimmy Neutron was my favorite thing ever, also KND, I was obsessed with that

4 Likes

The shows on Boomerang and old shows on Nick

3 Likes

Off the top of my head Ed, Edd & Eddy :smile:

2 Likes

dora, barney, Hannah Montana, suite life of Zack and Cody, suite life on deck, icarly… I can continue :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Invader Zim, Cat Dog, Dexters Lab, Rugrats, and Billy & Mandy

1 Like

Powerpuff Girls!! :blue_heart::green_heart::heartpulse: And other classic early 2000s cartoon network shows (Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends, Grim Adventures With Billy & Mandy, Dexter’s Laboratory) but Powerpuff Girls the most

That’s So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, and the Proud Family were also a Disney favorites, for what I can remember on the top of my head

I’m pretty sure there’s MUCH more

I was born in the late 90s

3 Likes

The Simpsons, Shake it off, Hannah Montana and A.N.T farm

3 Likes

Sonny with a chance, so random and Phineas and Ferb!

2 Likes

Word Girl was my fam XD best PBS show you could get man

1 Like

Teen Titans, X-Men: First Class, Batman: The Animated Series, Buffy, Arthur, Goosebumps, Power Rangers, Dexter’s Laboratory, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder.

There are so many.

5 Likes

I was a big fan of “Courage the Cowardly Dog”

2 Likes

All them cartoon network shows :heart:

3 Likes

Watched a lot of dragon Ball Z

1 Like

Fairy odd parents, spongebob (still watch it), & some more I can’t remember

2 Likes

I used to watch Phineas and Ferb,Camp Lazlo,My Gym Partner’s a Monkey and Spongebob a lot(still sometimes watch spongebob tho)

2 Likes

Tom and jerry! One of my most favourite cartoon shows. Then comes Popeye the sailor man, courage the cowardly dog, Spongbob, Phineas and Ferb, Pokémon, Chota Bhim (Indian cartoon show), Oggy and the cockroaches etcetera…

2 Likes

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Lizzie McGuire :blush:

1 Like