What were you doing when Dom tweeted the V2 teaser pic?

I was eating dinner and watching YouTube, then suddenly got texts from friends saying “YO BEN VINE IS COMING BACK”

i was like haha funny joke HOLY CRAP

7 Likes

i was in the hospital reviving from a heart attack because I almost died when I saw V2 was being made

9 Likes

i was so excited i don’t even remember where i was

8 Likes

Listening to music so when I saw it music ideas for the app started forming

2 Likes

I didn’t think it was real so I started looking through some tweets about it then I realized it was real so I started following dom and turned on his post notifications so I would know when he tweets something else about it. And that what led me here

6 Likes

Just eating some Fruit Loops (best cereal)

1 Like

Having a stroke

2 Likes

I was in my bed and I saw a video about v2 and i got excited.

1 Like

I was petting my dog :joy:

2 Likes

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw someone retweet it and I was like what… this gotta be fake… But then it turned out not to be fake so… :grinning:

2 Likes

I was watching a vine compilation believe it or not​:see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

hahahaa nice

1 Like

i was getting ready for it fo suree! already planning video ideas hehe

1 Like

I was on a plane coming back from Florida. I freaked out and everyone looked at me like I was psychotic.

1 Like

I was looking at my computer screen.

1 Like

I was lying in bed, scrolling through twitter, when I saw it. That beautiful logo. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I verified it was real, and then I screamed. (Internally. Because it was 3am.)

1 Like

Wishing vine was revived

1 Like

I was with friends (Who dearly loved Vine as well), my friend screamed and showed us the photo of the v2 logo.

I almost had a heart attack

1 Like

Same though

1 Like

I was chocking on some good chipotle

1 Like