What was your weirdest dream?

Yeah, u know :wink:

2 Likes

Basically we sold our house but lived nespxt door so some people came around to look at the old house but I was there getting stuff I’d forgotten. Then idk what but next we were captured and became fish in the sea and all we did was eat loads of rainbow coloured foods like rainbow drops and tutu fruti… it was a wierd ass dream

2 Likes

My weirdest dream occured when I was around six years old. I was in an apparently haunted house having a party with the cast of Family Matters (???), and all of a sudden a zombie came out and started dancing in front of me, so everyone started freaking out and ran away, but as I ran outside it was suddenly winter and I had a coat on, and after being told to quiet down by the zombie (who was drinking tea and eating toast at this point), I instinctively jumped into the nearby street and proceeded to roll down it with the other dozens of people until I woke up. I can’t explain any of it and it’s probably one of the most hilarious things I can remember from my early childhood

3 Likes

Just normal ones but white, then I flew to escape :laughing:

2 Likes

A few years ago I had a dream that I was driving into town (I live a little ways out) and there were color changing polar bears walking on the rooftops. I can’t really remember what happens but I remember being downtown, and I had a friend who was a raccoon. Then we opened up a shed that was there for some reason. A rabid mouse came running out and killed my friend raccoon, and I was climbing up a chainlink fence trying to get away from it. It bit my ankle and then I woke up.

2 Likes

I had another dream a couple nights ago. It was probably the best dream I’ve ever had in my life. To give you some backstory there’s this actress that’s pretty attractive and for whatever reason, I’ve been thinking about her a lot. So in my dream, it was the first day of school. I was in my school and everything, same people, same building, same surrounding areas, just like here in Michigan, only it was in LA. So this actress was a new girl in my class and I was super excited about it. We exchanged glances a few times for the first couple of days but that was it. Later that evening, on the second day of school, I went to the beach, only it wasn’t really a beach. More like a cove just like the one here in Michigan only it was in LA. It’s pretty small and it was just us. There was a pretty sunset and stuff and we were sitting on this rock together. All of the sudden she kissed me and asked me to be her boyfriend. (This is one heck of a dream so far :joy:) We talked for a while and decide that we were going to her hometown in Tennessee (her hometown isn’t in Tennessee irl.) We go to her house and try to steal her dads truck. Her dad catches us but it’s cool because he gets in with us. He makes me drive for some reason and I don’t know how bc it’s a stick shift. Somehow we get on the road and we’re off. We cross a super big bridge (like the one here in Michigan) but it’s weird bc there are no large bodies of water in between LA and Tennessee irl. So we get there and we go to this restaurant in Tennessee in a small town. The town we’re in has appeared in dreams of mine before. That’s when the dream ends. I wake up in Michigan, tell my mom all about the dream, and then we get in the car and go the same restaurant in Tennessee to try and get the dream back (I’m still dreaming.) The restaurant is eerily familiar even though I have never been there. The floor is at a weird angle and it’s hard to walk. We don’t get there in time though, the dream is gone. I wake up for real this time. If you’ve read this far congrats.

3 Likes

I had another dream a few nights ago (my dreams have been very active lately.) Me and my friends were at this combination of our high school, one of those lodge hotels, and a hospital. There was an airshow outside. There are waterslides all over this building. One of my friends has a huge hotel room with waterslides inside of it :joy:. I think that this dream relates to my recent trip to Minnesota with my family a couple of weeks ago. We stayed at a lodge-themed hotel on the way there. We were going to see somebody in the hospital at Mayo Clinic. I’ve never been to Minneapolis before so my dad took me there. We went to Mall of America and went on Flyover America (a flight simulator) and there were fighter jets in it.

2 Likes

I was in a abandoned hospital and I see a door, went I walk in I saw 3 bodies. The 3 bodies was my body dead.

1 Like

Couple night ago I had a dream where I had a flying contest with Selena Gomez to see who could fly the longest

1 Like

I’ve had dreams ranging from being chased by a 15 foot rabbit to Dumbledore flipping around dark alleyways Yoda style and dispatching death eaters, so it’s hard to choose XP

2 Likes

I usually never remember my dreams but for the past few days I recall dreaming about air balling a three and each time I dream this, a different person is guarding me. So sorry to my friends and family, this is why I wake up POed.

2 Likes

i went over to my friends house to spend the night and she opened her closet door and there was a single thin mattress but the entire closet was infested with lady bugs. so i asked her why is her closet filled with lady bugs and she loses her mind and just starts pooping all over this one single ladybug and she says “that’s for eating my grilled cheese”

and then i woke up

4 Likes

I had a dream I was at a party and everyones faces were jumping out as demons and then I thought “wait this is dream” and I ran outside to this girl I barley know irl and she’s standing in front of the lead demon and she turns to me and said “Are you dreaming this to?” Then I woke up and had sleep paralysis. A female bat demon was coming at me and as soon she got to me I woke up for real this time and started screaming. Thats the scariest dream Ive ever had.

4 Likes

Ah man, sleep paralysis is scary as heck!

Now that was a plot twist and a half. I was not expecting that.

2 Likes

Oh my jeez. I love it. It sounds so entertaining. So enjoyable. If u become famous on v2 and u start YouTube or something. Recreate that.

1 Like

Superpowers. Great. And racist bulls… OK…

No idea how to reply to that… I like the idea of a colour changing polarbear but from there it all went down hill.

1 Like

I did read this far. I don’t know how America works and the set up there but that sounds very confusing. A dream within a dream of you being a boyfriend of a hot actress whose home is not in the correct place etc. Interesting small story.

1 Like

That is scary. Are you okay man? I would be scared of life after a situation like that.

1 Like