What was your weirdest dream?

Self explanatory. What was your weirdest dream? Explanation and interpretation if necessary.

3 Likes

When I was 4 years old or so, I had a dream that it was my birthday and my grandpa gave me two jumpers to choose from: One was filled with Lava and the other with water. Then all of a sudden a robot claw came out of the lava jumper , grabbed my grandpa, and pulled him in.

2 Likes

Had a dream where I felt some guy’s shirt and it was legit the softest thing I’ve ever felt. the weirdest part was that when I woke up I was able to remember how the shirt felt and it seemed so real. I’ve never had a dream as vivid as that…

5 Likes

It was a dream that I spoke in English but I spoke perfect and I completely understood everything. I think it was 3 or 4 dreams

2 Likes

If you have any sort of Lucid Dream its bound to be weird. Like I was walking in this city. Which ive never seem before and everyone was like 10 feet. And i was 5 feet. Very weird

4 Likes

I don’t know how to reply to that. Do you consider it a nightmare or a dream?

1 Like

I am guessing that you can’t really describe the feeling of feeling in a dream. But I’m sure that would be interesting

Your dreams are teaching you da way…

1 Like

That’s interesting. Super Mario odyssey?

2 Likes

I wasn’t really scared or freaked out after that so I think it was more of a dream.

2 Likes

I had a dream similar to that not my weirdest but some guy splashed me with water and I felt all of it when I woke up. I could not work out why, :slight_smile:

I dreamt me and my friend were getting chased by white bulls :laughing:

1 Like

Like British white bulls or just normal bulls somehow white?

I was always curious about what dreams mean, like people have similar dreams and supposably they all correlate with each other and mean something. When I was younger I’d always have dreams of aliens for some reason, I never really was interested in them or really cared so that has nothing to do with it, It was just odd I’d have similar dreams over and over again.

1 Like

Nahhhh. Just an ultra crazy lucid😂

1 Like

haha this is good content if we apply it to a video jussayin

2 Likes

Daniel 2? - Bible?

2 Likes

That’s how a lot of movies/video games are created

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Why do you think I’m asking [shhh]

1 Like

Called using others and without concential brainstorming