What was your reaction when v*** went down, and what was your reaction when v2 was announced?

interested in what you guys have to say.

for me, when vine went down me and my friends were legitimately sad about it, this was during my junior year of HS, and it was a sad time, there were 3-4 of my friends and we’d always send vines to each other, one of my friends and i had consistently sent vines to each other since the summer of 13’ all the way until it’s final day, nothing quite filled the void that vine left behind, but now that v2 is coming, i can’t wait and am super hyped.

1 Like

Honestly, i didnt really care because i didnt really know much about V*ne. But I see V2 as an oppurtunity to gain an audience and make them laugh with my content

1 Like

it’s a shame for those who missed the original vine, v2 will probably be filled with remakes of the best original vines. if i were you i’d go to the archived vine website and see some of the ones they chose as the best, or go onto youtube and watch the “vines that cure my depression” or “vines that butter my crispy flake” compilations. you won’t regret it.

1 Like

I felt nothing…but I later realised vine was something really good and I missed my opportunity to join in

And when v2 was announced it was as if God gave me a second chance

2 Likes

I was genuinely sad abt it to, but because I started doing ok when it was ending. Then I went through a grey period, they found a live broadcasting app and did ok on that and then it ended… so I’m so excited to try again on v2. 3rd times a charm. :grin::grin:

1 Like

I watch Vine compilations daily, so I can get into the vibe. TooTurntTina and Tom Harlock are class :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

Changed category to YouTube and Other Services

1 Like

I was late to the vine train so I only was on for like a month or so, but I was tired of never understanding people’s references so I decided to educate myself and watch every single compilation on yt and now I literally forget that I didn’t have it because now I make references and understand them on my own. When v2 was announced I was so pumped because I could finally be a part of it instead of watching old videos, so you can bet that I will be jumping on it the day it is released

1 Like