What was your favorite part about the first V***?

I had to use 2 e’s so it didn’t get censored. What’s your favorite part about the first version of the app?

1 Like

The fact that you could be recognized by other people for your work no matter your ethnicity, race, background etc., all you needed was good content.

5 Likes

tbh i really liked the whole touchscreen thing, and you can’t record without holding the screen. I think it made things a lot more fun, and a bit more of a fun challenge too. you could edit on the fly, and you didn’t have to hold down a needless button at the bottom of the screen. It was awesome.

2 Likes

The sense of community was my favorite thing. Viners big and small got to know each other on such a friendly level, and I still see so much interaction between them on other social media platforms. Warms my heart to see a site where people actually care about one another.

2 Likes

That we were all so happy

3 Likes

I 2nd this immediately!

2 Likes

idk I didn’t get to use it so I’m hyped for v2

1 Like

Same I never got to use it then so I want to use v2.

1 Like

For anyone feeling nostalgic about Vine; I created a Snapchat Lens with the Vine UI. So it (sorta) looks like the Vine recording screen. Scan the Snapcode below or use this link on mobile to unlock:

unnamed%20(1)

1 Like

Too bad I don’t have Snapchat :sob: but I do have a hype topic where you can meet everyone that might have Snapchat make sure you like it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The fact that people managed to make really great content with just 6 seconds

I TOO never got to use vine so im pretty psyched about byte now

its my opportunity…my second chance!