What was ur first pet?

cats all the way :sleepy:
my first cat was orange and knew how to use the toilet. it was awesome no litter box needed.

11 Likes

My first pet was a dog, her name was Bailey she lived a long time though, and was a very wise dog.

4 Likes

my first pet was a dog named Ginger. She lived a long life and was a great dog.

4 Likes

For some reason I read that as: “My first pet was an orange and knew how to use the toilet.” :joy:

9 Likes

Goldfish from a fair. Had two dogs but they were here before I was born. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Fishies

3 Likes

Hahaha I read it the exact same way!!!

2 Likes

my first pets were fish, but my first real pet is a miniature goldendoodle named Schuler. we got her in 2015, and she is the love of my lifeeeeee

5 Likes

think my first one was a goldfish. didn’t last long though cause i alwasy forgot to feed it

1 Like

My first pet was my dog named Lucy but she passed away after surgery this February at 12y/o

/:

7 Likes

Fr I’ve got a little tear drop, alcohol makes me so emotional. Pets are really the best thing in the world, we really don’t deserve them

3 Likes

A parrot that was taken away the very next day cus bird flu hit the world and my parents be paranoid

2 Likes

A beautiful dog she is a staffy! she is 11 years old, pets can make any day better :dog::dog:

2 Likes

I remember when I was a kid, maybe like 4-5 years old my parents got a cat Sima from my grandma, and also they got a rabbit Bunny. It is sad for me that we’ve lost their photos, when we moved to another city. I remember that for some reason, my grandma decided to give them away and we were happy to take them. Cat used to play by herself and sometimes was chasing the rabbit. Also, My dad used to teach my Bunny some tricks, and the rabbit used to do them. Now I have my own rabbit and also trying to teach my rabbit some tricks. Obviously, he won’t repeat them as a dog would do it. But it is still quite cute.

A GoldFish

Goat

Big fuzzy chow named Poco

1 Like