What was ur first pet?

cats all the way :sleepy:
my first cat was orange and knew how to use the toilet. it was awesome no litter box needed.

11 Likes

My first pet was a dog, her name was Bailey she lived a long time though, and was a very wise dog.

4 Likes

my first pet was a dog named Ginger. She lived a long life and was a great dog.

4 Likes

For some reason I read that as: “My first pet was an orange and knew how to use the toilet.” :joy:

9 Likes

Goldfish from a fair. Had two dogs but they were here before I was born. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Fishies

3 Likes

Hahaha I read it the exact same way!!!

2 Likes

my first pets were fish, but my first real pet is a miniature goldendoodle named Schuler. we got her in 2015, and she is the love of my lifeeeeee

5 Likes

think my first one was a goldfish. didn’t last long though cause i alwasy forgot to feed it

1 Like

My first pet was my dog named Lucy but she passed away after surgery this February at 12y/o

/:

7 Likes

Fr I’ve got a little tear drop, alcohol makes me so emotional. Pets are really the best thing in the world, we really don’t deserve them

3 Likes

A parrot that was taken away the very next day cus bird flu hit the world and my parents be paranoid

2 Likes

A beautiful dog she is a staffy! she is 11 years old, pets can make any day better :dog::dog:

2 Likes

My cat Sima and a rabbit Bunny

A GoldFish

Goat

Big fuzzy chow named Poco

1 Like