What was the most offensive joke on v***?

We all saw jokes everywhere on vine but what was the one that offended to the point of no return?

1 Like

To me it was sad seeing all the suicide vines that made fun or comedy about it :pensive:

1 Like

I honestly never got offended by any vines.

7 Likes

I agree i just felt sad but you know after a few loops it’s funny for some it’s reason

1 Like

:joy: mean but true

Honestly nothing really offended me.

1 Like

there were nothing that offended me in vine

1 Like

I don’t easily get offended :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty nonchalant about most content, I’m more angry if something annoys me rather then offends

1 Like

True or 9/11 jokes

1 Like

Maybe the “How many n*ggers are in my store” vine

1 Like

The whole Smack Cam trend on Vine was pretty awful, they got downright violent sometimes.

1 Like

Oddly enough, I’m not sure if there were any that were really offensive because they were almost always in good taste, and were usually funny. Even the racist vines were funny, because everyone was in on them.

Same bro

Looks like this was the most offensive joke in this thread.

Honestly I think you can joke about anything if you do it in a smart way, but anything racist that isn’t funny would be pretty off putting. No jokes never forced me to leave any platform, but the idea on the internet is to have a thick skin or be dead inside. I chose the latter.

Nothing really offended me about Vine, but I do think they should do something to keep offensive comments and videos out of the application. Like making fun of suicide, racism, LGBT, etc.

this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpObCUeOe5Y)`

When Logan Paul called a random black guy jerome

I think it depends with each person but, I can say I disliked the 9/11, bombings etc. vines