Was it Knotfest

Warped tour 18 was pretty cool

1 Like

This was amazing

1 Like

RIP Warped Tour.

1 Like

i never went to any actual concert :frowning:

I liked JLS’ Goodbye concert in Manchester. It was great, an amazing way to finish 2013.

I never was at some concert. My dream is concert of Three Days Grace. Although I had one memorable concert experience last summer. This event was more like a party but it was amazing. My friends bought a beautiful house on the beach and organized there a party. They invited a cool DJ and he played a lot of music all night. By the way, they rented all DJ and sound equipment from this company truesoundhire.co.uk. This is premier speaker PA sound, event lighting and stage hire company. Speakers that they rented gave deep and defined bass frequencies and real low-down sound. I think if I liked that party so much then I’ll like the concert even more.

i went to tame impala’s The Slow Rush concert and I was electrified nearly the whole time,was surreal to be in the same room as the dude whose songs I’d looped for over a year, and I LIKE to believe that the drummer saw me air drumming that oxygen into oblivion heheh

1 Like

I went to go see The Ghost Inside and the venue I saw them at got shut down halfway through the show. So someone offered to let them play at their house and we all went haha

But I’ve been so many shows I don’t even know which one was the absolute best.

1 Like