What was the highlight of your day today?

I think sometimes people aren’t appreciative of the little things, and often we take simple things for granted…
So we wanted to no, we’re very curious, what was the highlight of your day today?, it could be anything, ours was coming home and having nice warm showers because today was particularly cold here in Australia. :grinning:

What’s yours??

8 Likes

Waking up and seeing my family. Also, brownies.

6 Likes

Great answer! gotta love family and brownies! although family can get annoying sometimes :joy::joy: but we still love them :wink:

5 Likes

Its the best mix :joy:

4 Likes

Waking up and not being in pain. Been a month and a half and today was the first day my joints weren’t actively trying to murder me.

5 Likes

Well usually I go with the E.L.F. cosmetics for my highlight but today I went with BECCA shimmering skin perfector

8 Likes

I’m studying ukulele since last few days and I’m learning quickly and now I can play a few of my fav songs a bit.

5 Likes

Pancakes

2 Likes

Not dying in my sleep.

1 Like

I was hungry so I ate a chicken leg… BURP

6 Likes

waking up in a tent and seeing nature at its finest :tent:

2 Likes

Spending hours on one drawing. I haven’t spent that much time on one piece in a while. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

playing Minecraft with one of my friends lol. It was like the only thing that mattered in the moment, and it felt good :))

1 Like

I went to my village’s Memorial Day service and got to hear the local high school’s marching band play The Star-Spangled Banner, God Bless America, and five service songs for the different divisions of our country’s armed forces. Seeing veterans, their spouses, and maybe even a few active members stand up during their song and receive recognition and applause was heartwarming. I know Memorial Day’s focus is more on those who have perished in the defense of our country, but the service also places a heavy focus on prisoners of war and those who are missing in action. They can’t be here with us. We need to keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

…I didn’t mean for that to get really heavy or anything :joy: but that was the highlight of my day. I always enjoy going to the service and I think I benefit from it each year. It’s an important reminder to be thankful for the endless service, commitment, and effort that countless men and women have selflessly given to serve my country.

2 Likes

Its so heartwarming to here you write this, were glad that such a special moment can be shared on the byte forums, Its so important to remember soldiers and the surface they provided to there countries, were not very familiar with Memorial day, but we have a similar thing here in Australia called ANZAC day for Australian Soldiers. We cant thank you enough for sharing this very personal highlight, thank you very much, when songs, community and people come together amazing things can happen… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nothing better than chilling with friends and not caring about anything in the world. #livinginthemoment! totally agree. :joy:

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s good just to take your mind else were and revisit something again! :laughing:

1 Like

#nothing better than nature :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::herb::shamrock:

You do you :joy::joy:

Gotta love a good piece of crispy chicken :poultry_leg:

1 Like